KayFun V4 ! from SvoeMesto

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Dec 4, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

my thoughts and opinions on the KayFun V4 rebuildable tank made by SvoeMesto I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then. I tried to keep this video as short as possible. It ended up at about 30min, which all things considered, it's actually pretty good... So I love the kayfun series, I just do. To this day, in my eyes, there as never been a better rebuildable tank ( RTA ) than the KayFun is easy to build, and gives me a solid consistent vape. With that said. The Kayfun V4 is a bit of a different beast. It still offers a VERY nice and consistent vape, but there is a bit of a learning curve for this tank. Forget almost everything you knew about Kayfuns. With the exception of the deck ( which is still kinda different ) everything is different about this tank. Get those vape budget hands ready friends. This tank is going to clock in at just over $180... so... vape budget hands. If you can get past the learning curve, which... come on, anybody can. Then this tank will do things that no other tank does. It's complex at first, yet totally intuitive once you know what you're doing. Thanks so much for watching everyone! http://www.svoemesto.de/kayfun-4-curtains-falling/

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel