Kanger T3 - No power/threading problems

Discussion in 'Cartos / Clearos / Atomizers' started by tref651, Apr 21, 2013.

1. tref651

tref651 New Member Member

Hey waddup.

So I received a few Kanger T3s a few days ago--after a history of the absolute worst experiences I've ever had with Kanger T3s when they don't work--and it's been a very enjoyable vaping experience.

However, one particular issue is still recurring, and it's fortunately "only" happened with one of the coils; the T3 wasn't receiving power from the battery. I haven't the slightest idea why this happens, but I've been overly cautious of how much I screw it in to the battery ever since.

Can someone who has experienced the same issues with these love/hate devices share any insight as to why or how this happens - and offer advice on how to fix the problem when it happens again?

2. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

I could be wrong but sounds like it was tightened too much and this moved the center post up a bit so it no longer made a connection.

tref651 likes this.
  3. tref651

I've read about that here and there, yet the problem seems almost suspiciously uncommon (maybe my google searching skills need work) but I have a huge amount of paranoia regarding these things, so I had to ask. :( Glad I wasn't too far off. Is there a safe way to pull the post back down again?

4. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

Just Googling around here I didn't find this problem reported by other vapers either. I'd guess it's an isolated incident but maybe you can try some needle nose pliers to pull it back down a bit. What type of battery is that?

5. tref651

Both are them are eGo-C Twists. There seems to be a difference between the two T3s I'm using as one of them takes a few more turns to screw in, where the other doesn't.

6. tref651

The "pull down" method indeed worked. So that issue is covered, however in a process of removing the center post later on, one of the wicks came out, leaving a noticeable gap that it was covering up before, resulting in a nasty flooding problem and a loss of e-liquid.

At least now I know what to do if I'm not receiving power, and never to remove the extra wick(s). :D

The e-juice I use is 70%PG/30%VG, so leaving the wicks as they are in this case has worked great.

Hopefully this can be helpful to others.

7. happy vaping

happy vaping New Member Member

try t
    try to increase the electrode,once i met the same problem,and finally solved via this way