Just saying hello

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Knotar, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Knotar

Knotar New Member Member

Hello everyone. I was Knotar on the ECF forum as well. I've been vaping for 2 years this September. I haven't posted on a ecig forum in a long time because I was in a good groove. I made my own juice for more than a year and made my own mods for just as long. I got sick of my juice though and started exploring different options. Oddly enough I've switched to using my old Apollo standard kit at work. Other than the price and over border shipping, I don't know why I quit using it. It was my first ecig, the menthol and coffee flavours are like none other. And for a nearly 2 year old tiny little ecig, it still works pretty good.
    Now my hard wear is fine. I can build a ecig from a half a pop can and a half a dead raccoon (not literally but you get my drift). My questions are about juice. Most importantly what questions should I avoid due to us being in Canada. It is a sensitive subject and the last thing I want is vendors or people getting shut down or in trouble. Are the nic laws still as strict and redicolous as they always were?

2. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

You shouldn't have much trouble getting 'base material' over the border. I can recommend ecigxpress in Bellingham if you are in BC. Another option is WizardLabs.

3. If your looking for ingredients your okay cross boarder juice shipments get seized if they contain nic... there are lots of vendors with it though so if your looking to by premade shouldnt be an issue. Its still an issue here Health canada sends lovely emails to us telling us to remove the ejuice with nicotine from webstore but whatever.

4. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

Thanks for chiming in crazybeaverjuice. Have you ever personally had 50mg or more nic base seized by customs? I am 5 for 5. *knocks wood*

5. No thank god! I do not make my own juice and get it here in Canada so I avoid that whole mess. They are sitting on equipment right now but i am sure it will come on threw soon.

Lost 2 packages containg 24 mg juice samples from Us vendors in a row and that was enough of that for me.

6. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

Ahhh I hear you! I've had good luck with it but do have friends who have lost packages. On that note, I also really hope vapers in Canada support the Canadian vendors regarding liquid and hardware. When it comes time to regulate this stuff they'll be the ones fighting to make it a level playing field for all.

7. jacoby

jacoby Member Member

Great looking forum! Glad I found you guys :)

8. Rare Air eCigs

Rare Air eCigs Vendor Vendor

The nic laws are indeed as ridiculous as always. But don't let that stop you from ordering it from a vendor if they offer it. There are plenty of Canadian vendors that sell nicotine juice. And though Im sure Helath Canada is making their lives miserable, I guarantee they'd love to get an order from you!