JuicyClear 3 Tobaccos Review

Discussion in 'Juice Reviews' started by Vapella, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Vapella

Vapella Member Member

Oct 25, 2012
    Penticton, BC
    Okay I got some vapemail this week and thought I would share my opinion on 3 great flavors from JC...For best flavor I use a genuine Vivi or a Vision V3 clearo. I prefer the 1.8ohm heads but YMMV.

Canadian Full Flavor Tobacco - 9/10
    - This is the best Canadian full flavor on the market in my opinion. Tastes more like a real cig than anything else I have come across. Both the draw and exhale are equally nice and vapor production is superb.

Hexport Eh? - 9/10
    - After Canadian Full this is my goto tobacco flavor. The thing that surprised me is that is tastes quite different from Canadian Full. A bit less sweet than Canadian full is the best way to describe it. If you like Export A Smooth cigs, you'll like this.

Black Cherry Tobacco - 9/10
    - When I am looking for a tobacco + a bit of fruit I either manually add some fruit to one of the above flavors or I use this. In my opinion the best fruit + tobacco on the market and I always have some on hand.
  2. teresa1234

teresa1234 New Member Member

Apr 25, 2013
    great review
  3. OldWestChris

OldWestChris New Member Member

Oct 26, 2013
    Great review, Vapella. The Canadian Full Flavor Tobacco is one I enjoy, even as a continuing cigar smoker. That has been one of my biggest challenges to using my e-cig when I cannot smoke a cigar is the lack of excellent tobacco flavors. This is one I flavor I have enjoyed.

I need to check on the other two flavors you reviewed and see how they taste. I am always looking for another good tobacco flavor since I cannot always smoke my delightfully wicked cigars.