JuicyClear 3 Tobaccos Review

Discussion in 'Juice Reviews' started by Vapella, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Vapella

Vapella Member Member

Okay I got some vapemail this week and thought I would share my opinion on 3 great flavors from JC...For best flavor I use a genuine Vivi or a Vision V3 clearo. I prefer the 1.8ohm heads but YMMV.

Canadian Full Flavor Tobacco - 9/10
    - This is the best Canadian full flavor on the market in my opinion. Tastes more like a real cig than anything else I have come across. Both the draw and exhale are equally nice and vapor production is superb.

Hexport Eh? - 9/10
    - After Canadian Full this is my goto tobacco flavor. The thing that surprised me is that is tastes quite different from Canadian Full. A bit less sweet than Canadian full is the best way to describe it. If you like Export A Smooth cigs, you'll like this.

Black Cherry Tobacco - 9/10
    - When I am looking for a tobacco + a bit of fruit I either manually add some fruit to one of the above flavors or I use this. In my opinion the best fruit + tobacco on the market and I always have some on hand.

2. teresa1234

teresa1234 New Member Member

great review

3. OldWestChris

OldWestChris New Member Member

Great review, Vapella. The Canadian Full Flavor Tobacco is one I enjoy, even as a continuing cigar smoker. That has been one of my biggest challenges to using my e-cig when I cannot smoke a cigar is the lack of excellent tobacco flavors. This is one I flavor I have enjoyed.

I need to check on the other two flavors you reviewed and see how they taste. I am always looking for another good tobacco flavor since I cannot always smoke my delightfully wicked cigars.