Jugheads Juice Review

Discussion in 'Juice Reviews' started by Vapella, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Vapella

Vapella Member Member

I placed an order of pure organic fruit flavours recently and REALLY like the service and quality Jugheads. They're well known in the vape community and allow for more customizations of your juice than anyone else I know of in Canada. So for example I order all my juice 70/30 PG/VG but you are free to choose a ratio that you prefer. They also seem to add more flavouring than other vendors I have found.

I'm not sponsored in any way by these guys. I'm a real customer and if I don't like something I will tell you. I score on an A (best) - F (worst) scale.

Organic Flavours
    Strawberry: A-
    Comment: A great staple that produces lots of delicious warm clouds. A very authentic berry taste at all voltages.

Concord Grape: A+
    Comment: LOVE LOVE LOVE - my daily tape! This is the most yummiest grape I have come across and I always have it on hand.

Blueberry Lemonade: B+
    Comment: Reminds me of eating juice crystals as a kid. I often have a spare clearo with this just as a break from the others.

100% VG Extreme Flavour
    Root Beer: C
    Comment: required a higher ohm clearo + higher voltage. Did not taste a whole lot like Root Beer o_O

johanrobert likes this.
  2. SirVapesALot

SirVapesALot Super Moderator Staff Member

I have also purchased some of jugheads juice, I like the organic flavors pg/vg mix. The flavors are more akin to 'candy' then the real fruits but they sure are tasty! Mixing the fruits flavors together is also a nice option i have been exploring, raspberry-grape, strawberry-banana are real nice combos. I am looking forward to making various lemonades and fruit/tobacco blends.

Thumbs up for Juggy's organic fruits!

3. MasterVapes

MasterVapes Sysop Admin

Thumbs way up here too for Jugheads organic juices. Vape them as is or they make great additives to some of the standard tobacco flavors if you want something different.

70 PG / 30 VG with 15mg nic is how I prefer to get mine made, but YMMV depending on the atomizers used.

My favorite fruits are: Black Cherry, Concord Grape and Banana.

4. sue

sue New Member Member

i never got to try their e liquide. everytime i got on their page they are close :(

5. Spaztech

Spaztech New Member Member

Keylime pie 50/50 mixed with 50/50 lime, my all day vape for 6months, started ordering it in 150ml bottles, ordering is tough from jugheads but well worth the wait.