Joyetech eGo AIO Pro C Review and Kanger Kit Comparison

Discussion in 'eCig Batteries & Mods' started by Chuck333, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Chuck333

Chuck333 New Member Member

I was having trouble from day 1 with spitting and gurgling on this unit. I tried numerous times to conact Joyetech support for help, without success.

Here's the message I finally got from Joyetech (after I posted some nasty stuff on their own forum):
    "Hi there,
    Thanks for your message.
    As to your problem, kindly please inhale a few times without pressing the fire button before use.
    After that, simply put the atomizer upside down and swing it swiftly to remove the excess eliquid inside of the head.
    Hope it helps you."

I did this. I pulled through the drip tip a few times without firing the machine. I went to my kitchen sink. I removed the drip tip and turned the machine upside down. I swing it swiftly down like I would if I was knocking down an old mercury thermometer. I repeat a few times until I don't hear the e-juice hitting the sink anymore. I clean the excess juice from the top of the atomizer and the drip tip and replace the drip tip. I fire up the machine and it works the way it should. No spit-back! I guess you wouldn't want to do this in your friend's living room.;) Outside or over a sink would be a good plan. A lot of juice comes out. I don't know how often you would need to do this but it's working for now.

I have three kit type machines, the Kangertech Subvod, the Kangertech Subvod Mega TC and the eGo AIO Pro C. Of the three the eGo is the nicest looking machine but it's my least favourite. The other two look identical except for size. They're not that pretty but they're both good quality machines and, overall, the most expensive one the Mega TC is my favourite. You really do get what you pay for when you buy a machine. There are no bargains.