Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Oct 12, 2012.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

GIVEAWAY DETAILS: Follow this link to click on the GrimmGreen Provari Giveaway thread Make a 2-3 minute video explaining why you think you deserve this Provari, and post it in the GrimmGreen Provari Giveaway thread Let's keep it one video per person. (YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FOR MORE THAN ONE ENTRY) We are going to run this contest for 2 weeks. So it will end on Monday, September 24th, 2012 We will use a random number generator to pick 5 entries. Once those 5 entries are picked, Grimm and the VaperSpace staff will judge each video, then we will pick out the winner. Good Luck all, I am boiling with excitement to watch your entries. Now then, What we have here is the ProVari V2 from A "bare bones" provari will run you anywhere from $160 - $175 , and you can get a full kit with batteries and a charger for $211 IMO the ProVari V2 is WELL worth the price. It's heavy and durable. It's clearly very well made, Offers variable voltage in 0.1v increments from 3.0v to 6v. The button is nice. The threads are smooth. The menu system can be wonky sometimes, but certainly not too confusing for the average user. I was not able to run a 1.6ohm dual coil carto at any more than 4.5v... which to me, was a bit of a let down. But again, for the average user will probably never be an issue. Like I said in the video, if you want the creme de la creme, top of the line, high end variable voltage mod. The ProVari certainly sit nicely in that category. I will be INCREDIBLY sad to see this mod leave my vape lair. I have literally used it every day since it arrived. Now that I have tasted the sweet sweet nectar of the ProVari, I pretty much have no choice but to go get one for myself.

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel