iTaste 143 MX Z Mech mod.... meh?

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Sep 22, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

My views and opinions on the Innokin iTaste 134 MX-z mechanical mod I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then. I dig innokin products, I really do. The MVP V2 the iTaste VV V3, heck even the giant iTaste 134 was fun to use. Unfortunately this Mech Mod kinda misses the mark a little bit. The button is great, it's concave and feels wonderful to use. The locking bit is a bit gimmiky, but it gets the job done. This is one of the first mech mods i've noticed that truly feels "weak" Literally every other mod I have, including some clones, feel like they hit harder than the 134 MX-Z. If you dig the style, if you're loyal to INNOKIN then this might be exactly what you're looking for. Don't get me wrong, it's not horrible. But there are certainly better options out there IMO Feel free to check it out using the link below! http://www.vaporbeast.com/innokin-itaste-mx-z-kit.html

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel