iStick by E-LEAF = Basically AMAZING

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Dec 1, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

My thoughts and opinions on the iStick by e-Leaf I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then. Tiny... I seriously can't get over how insanely tiny this device is! 20watts of power and a 2200mah battery on the inside? this is crazy. I've paired this up with my Aspire nautilus tank ( BVC COIL ) and it has become my all day driver setup. When I just wanna vape, and not fiddle. This is really the only way to go IMO Vape Budget hands? what vape budget hands?! the iStick is only $30 - $35! what?! This is one of those "If only we had this back in 2009" devices that I can appreciate on so many levels. Also keep in mind that this device will only fire down to 1.0ohms, and is also tuned to "mean" voltage, rather than RMS. Long story short, you will probably need to keep your voltage a bit lower than you normally would for certain tanks and atomizers. This one came from GearBest.com http://www.gearbest.com/electronic-cigarettes/pp_103683.html

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel