iStick Aster 75W

Discussion in 'eCig Batteries & Mods' started by Chuck333, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Chuck333

Chuck333 New Member Member

Is this mod available in Canada. I've seen it on iStick.org for less than $25 U.S. I have an 18650 battery I could use in this and I have a Subtank Mini on my Subvod Mega I could switch over if I wanted. Anybody have a suggestion for an equivalent mod (510 thread and utilizing the 18650 battery) for around the same price?

2. jacoby

jacoby Member Member

3. Chuck333

Chuck333 New Member Member

No actually the iStick Aster has identical specs to the Pico but comes in a totally different box. The battery is installed through a magnetic cover instead of a screwed on cap (on the Pico) that gets in the way of some tank's air hole adjustment. The box is taller and narrower which might make it a bit more tipsy.
    http://www.istick.org/eleaf-aster-75w-tc-box-mod.html

Actually I've ordered a Tesla 75W box mod that looks very similar to the Aster. I found out that eLeaf is a Joyetech company and I've not had good luck with Joyetech. The Tesla mod cost just over $30 CDN shipped from GearBest.com I plan to use my Kanger Toptank Nano on it with a Ni TC coil (0.15 ohm Ni TC). I have a Kanger Subvod Mega that has a Toptank Mini on it. I will use this one in wattage mode (0.5 ohm SSOCC). The stick mod that comes with the Mega doesn't produce a warm enough vape for my taste when I use TC mode on it. The Nano tank comes from my regular Subvod.

I have a Joyetech eGo AIO Pro C that I don't like at all. It has an 18650 battery in it. I'll use this battery (and buy a spare) in the box mod. I'll use the AIO as a battery charger and save the plug on my box mod from damage.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  4. abijahbarrane

abijahbarrane New Member Member

Intermediate distance, but normal trifocals computer reading glasses have a very narrow band of lens dedicated to that distance, making the wearer adjust their posture in unnatural and uncomfortable positions to see. This leads to backaches, shoulder pain and headaches. Productivity People who use computer reading glasses are showing an increase in their productivity and a reduction in errors. Some employers may even pay for the cost of computer glasses. Researchers have found that for every $1 spent on computer reading glasses..
    http://smartters.com/