is anyone else sensitive

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by joanne, Aug 17, 2014.

1. joanne

joanne New Member Member

to pg?...
    i've been vaping for 4 months now...started on 70pg/30 vg then 50/50 i am now strictly 100% vg!! and i find it much better...i was getting "throat itch" with pg...and so was my 83 yr ol mom...more so than i! she was enjoying the vaping but the itch was soo bad she had to stop for a bit! ...that's when i did a bit of research and found that pg can be an irritant to some!... have not had that issue since sticking with the 100 %...
    also, i was getting cankers on my gums,..not sure if that was associated with the pg...but again, since switching to 100 % vg, no more cankers, no more throat itch!
    It's not very popular on ejuice sites...you have to dig deep to find those that will offer 100 % vg...so far..i have two suppliers! they make it with pure distilled water, and all natural and organic ingredients! but i'm searching for more..so if anyone knows of any..please, let me know...and "happy vaping" :)

DavidG likes this.
  2. joanne

joanne New Member Member

you would love "crave's"..cookies n cream..edible! lol 100%vg all natural..and they have great sales!

3. Akroyd

Akroyd New Member Member

Vapor North offers 100% VG on the juices they make.

joanne likes this.
  4. JoseFerrara

JoseFerrara New Member Member

I am the lucky one in that I have never had an itch or something upset, however, I did notice that I sometimes got a sore stomach if I used a blend that was a little too ‘heavy’. Especially once I started cutting back, the heavier blends were really too much for me to take, my poor stomach!

5. ejuiceejuice

ejuiceejuice Vendor Vendor

I'm the complete opposite. If I vape anything with over 40 vg content I get headaches, cough, and feel kind of sick. More people are allergic to vg than pg, and if you read the Material Safety Data Sheets on pg and vg, vg has a higher health warning rating. The canker sores you got are more likely caused by quitting smoking than pg. The throat itch is most likely your body adjusting to the new chemicals because your body is used to cigarette smoke and now you're giving it something completely different but that goes away after your body adjusts. If you were actually allergic to pg you would know it but that is extremely rare. You are a woman so I assume you use makeup? Most of your makeup has pg in it so like I say if you were allergic to pg you would know it. All that said, vape what works for you.

6. peteperkins

peteperkins New Member Member

Never had such an issue but I feel extremely thirsty after vaping..Is it normal?

7. Chuck333

Chuck333 New Member Member

I got dry eye and red eye when I started. I upped the VG and it's much better now. The PG is an alcohol and can be irritating and or dehydrating to some.