I'm new and improved!

Discussion in 'eCig Newbie' started by Sherlock, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Sherlock

Sherlock New Member Member

Hey all! Im pretty new to Vaping, just started a couple weeks ago. I have been smoke free for one week as of today. I'm glad I have found this forum where canadians talk about my new hobby. I am the kind of person that researches and combs the internet for information when I start any hobby or have an interest in just about anything.

So, here's what I know so far.

ecigs are a much healthier way for me to get nicotine and give me the ability to eventually totally remove the drug from my life.

The local smoke shop is a huge rip off! That being said I probably wouldn't be Vaping if it wasn't for their presence.

I have a lot to learn, I'm astounded at all the options available to personalize my Vaping experience and the abundance of flavours available is also impressive.

I'm in BC and I am looking for suggestions on where to buy gear and juice, so far the cheapest site I've found is SKcigs. The funny thing about that is the way I found it, I bought two ego style starter kits at my local smoke shop for $50 each and two 30ml bottles of Vapeking juice at $30 each. I got home and started researching my purchase, the ecigs I bought have SKcigs logos on them and I thought it was the manufacture so I googled it. Turns out its an online store that sells the same stuff I had just purchased at a fraction of the price. The best example is the pipe the local smoke shop has for sale, the price there is $200 SKcigs price is $65 for the same thing. 30ml bottles of Vapeking juice are $10 from SKcigs and $30 at the local shop. For $10 shipping and a week of waiting for my order to arrive I can't ignore that kind of savings...

Anyways, this is getting to be a pretty big post so I'll end it by saying thanks for giving me a place to interact with other Vapers and I hope I can get some wisdom from this community and share the things that I find with you all.

Cheers!