I'm new and improved!

Discussion in 'eCig Newbie' started by Sherlock, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Sherlock

Sherlock New Member Member

Sep 14, 2014
    Hey all! Im pretty new to Vaping, just started a couple weeks ago. I have been smoke free for one week as of today. I'm glad I have found this forum where canadians talk about my new hobby. I am the kind of person that researches and combs the internet for information when I start any hobby or have an interest in just about anything.

So, here's what I know so far.

ecigs are a much healthier way for me to get nicotine and give me the ability to eventually totally remove the drug from my life.

The local smoke shop is a huge rip off! That being said I probably wouldn't be Vaping if it wasn't for their presence.

I have a lot to learn, I'm astounded at all the options available to personalize my Vaping experience and the abundance of flavours available is also impressive.

I'm in BC and I am looking for suggestions on where to buy gear and juice, so far the cheapest site I've found is SKcigs. The funny thing about that is the way I found it, I bought two ego style starter kits at my local smoke shop for $50 each and two 30ml bottles of Vapeking juice at $30 each. I got home and started researching my purchase, the ecigs I bought have SKcigs logos on them and I thought it was the manufacture so I googled it. Turns out its an online store that sells the same stuff I had just purchased at a fraction of the price. The best example is the pipe the local smoke shop has for sale, the price there is $200 SKcigs price is $65 for the same thing. 30ml bottles of Vapeking juice are $10 from SKcigs and $30 at the local shop. For $10 shipping and a week of waiting for my order to arrive I can't ignore that kind of savings...

Anyways, this is getting to be a pretty big post so I'll end it by saying thanks for giving me a place to interact with other Vapers and I hope I can get some wisdom from this community and share the things that I find with you all.