iClear 30...

Discussion in 'Cartos / Clearos / Atomizers' started by tref651, May 9, 2013.

?

Do you think this is a good clearo?

1. Yes! Best I've ever used!

66.7%
  2. It needs a few revisions but I dig it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Oh god no! Being on the same planet as this piece of trash is still too close for comfort!!

33.3%
  1. tref651

tref651 New Member Member

Oh man this device sucks. I tried doing my homework and reading/watching several reviews so I wouldn't think it was a total ripoff. In my case it is.

• No leaking or clogging? WRONG! This thing clogged and leaked worse than any other device I've used to date.
    • Uncertainty with the coils and voltage. Since it's dual coil I've read that moreorless, you have to double the voltage. Meaning you'll be spending some time messing around to find the proper volts, however it's very finicky even when you've found it. As it randomly decides to "crack," especially when it's almost empty. Well that's just great. Add to that the fact that no e-liquid is the same and you'll really be having fun constantly tweaking the voltage.
    • It devours the e-liquid! Ok I can deal with that, however when combined with the horrible leaking or clogging mentioned above, and the fact that the proper voltage is a guess at best, it's like taking a full bottle and dumping it down the sink.
    • No power to some batteries. As with the T3 clearos, I've experienced this huge problem before but managed to fix it. Not so with these things - I tried using one with my Ego-V V2 battery and it stopped working after a day or so. It worked with one battery, which unfortunately tops at 3.7 volts and gave me almost nothing.
    • Oh and I forgot to mention that the case these things come in is ridiculously huge. And there's only one inside each box.
    I envy those people who can get this piece of crap to work, as when it was working it was good (not T3 good). So to say I've have the worst experiences with these new crapomizers would be a vast understatement. I may never buy an innokin product again.

*finds a happy place and crawls into it*

2. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

My experience was completely different with the iClear30. I have yet to get any type of cracking or burnt hit off it and it wicks perfectly until the tank is empty. All the reviews I see on reddit and youtube are also very positive, so my guess is maybe you got a bad unit.

I lost mine recently, but will be ordering another asap!

3. tref651

tref651 New Member Member

Hmm that was quite a rant there. :eek: I'm using the second one I ordered right now and no probs, but compared to the T3 I've used before this, getting access to the coil head is such a hassle to find any problems when they arise. Meh... *sits back in his corner and puffs away while contemplating*

I think a rant section would be convenient for times like this. :D

4. Vapella

Vapella Member Member

Just got an iClear30 arrived today from ecigmod in BC. Couldn't be happier with this thing and it looks gorgeous! My only complaint is it uses a lot of liquid but I guess that makes sense considering all these wicks.