I thought this would help some fo you having flooding issues with the Kanger T3. These are fabulous bottom feeding clearos, but they can be a bit finicky. This is NOT my guide, all credit goes to NonFat from the ECR reddit. -------------- snip I have done this on both Kanger T3 and Kanger EVOD to fix the issue with flooding when the tank is low. I wanted to find a way to stop these things from flooding when they had about 1/3 of a tank left and then would flood. The tools: All you need is A Clearomizer to be fixed, A silicon cap from a Cartomizer or disposable e-cig, a knife and some nail clippers. Unscrew the bottom of the Clearomizer and just familiarize yourself with it. You can pop the center post there off with a very small amount of force. With the center post taken off, Now is the time to adjust the number of wicks inside. The standard number is 3 extra wicks sitting ontop of the coil. Add 1-2 if you are using very thin e-juice that is high in PG (totaling 4-5 wicks in there), and remove one if you are using a higher VG content (totaling 2 wicks sitting ontop of the coil). Changing the number of wicks can really help flooding stop on high PG, and reduce dry hits on high VG juices. The reasoning behind changing the number of wicks determines the amount of flow of juice that can get to the coil. I have found that with 50/50 I keep the number the same, or add 1 wick. With 80/20 Mt Baker juice I remove 1 wick. Take the cap and stick it onto the bottom coil post. The one I used had a tiny doodad that was able to slip into the air hole of the post, and I used this as a center guide. This cap was too long so I had to do a quick trim to line everything up. Here is what it looks like all lined up and ready to be cut. Pull the cap down a little so the center post it pressing into it, and then you cut out a center hole so the cap can slide onto the post. Another View. Slide the cap on and start trimming. The aim is to cut the new seal down until it will not block the flow of juice, but adds some extra seal in there. Once the new seal is flat, but larger than the origional seal. You take the nail clippers and start clipping SLOWLY and CAREFULLY, trying to match the new one to the old one. Eventually it will look like this. Another View. And Another View. Here is overall view of what I did with the new seal ontop of the old one. You can hardly see it. we only added like 1mm of extra material between the air tube of the tank and the bottom coil. This makes all the difference though! All put back together, you can see how the new seal gets pushed up a tiny and it really locks those 2 parts together. This took maybe 2 minutes to do and it makes a huge difference for me. I have not had an EVOD or T3 flood AT ALL since I did this two weeks ago. I can vape these now until they are bone dry with out even thinking about it. I have also had no problem taking 8-10 second pulls off these with no worry about them becomming a "juice straw" Try it out, see how it works for you and let me know! -NonFat Here is the whole album.