HOW TO: Clean a Vision V3 Clearomizer

Discussion in 'Cartos / Clearos / Atomizers' started by eCigMod, Jan 14, 2013.

1. eCigMod

eCigMod Vendor Vendor

At eCigMod Canada we're big fans of the Vision V3 Clearomizer (often called the Stardust) because they're rebuildable, affordable, and last longer than anything else on the market. V3s come in 1.8ohm / 2.4ohm / 2.8ohm.

Get your V3 clearomizers and coil heads: Vision V3 Clearomizer - Vision V3 Coil Heads

In this video Sir Vapes-A-Lot takes you through the cleaning process for a Vision V3 clearo from start to finish including how to do a proper dry burn.

2. Vapella

Vapella Member Member

Found this useful guys!! ... I was a bit confused about how to dry burn properly ... is this required on every cleaning ? I'm always scared I will "burn out" my clearo o_O

3. MasterVapes

MasterVapes Sysop Admin

Dry burn is up to you, but I'd recommend it as it removes the water from the wicks and allows the juice to get in there. Will make the clearo recover faster from a cleaning. Some people do a dry burn on a new clearo as well to get any residue off the coil before use.

Great post eCigMod, made this into a sticky for you.

4. Vapella

Vapella Member Member

Yep, I managed to burn out a head in the 'early days' with a dry burn but have my head around it now. Just needs a few quick pulses until the smoke goes away and it's 'clean'.

5. kinixecig

kinixecig New Member Member

Actually I am imperfect with Clearomizer. Sometimes things goes wrong while cleaning Clearomizer. Thanks to share this video lots of things i learned :)