how safe are e cigs ?

Discussion in 'eCig Newbie' started by Dele, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Dele

Dele New Member Member

I just bought my self an e kit and getting started and new to the vaping.What made me want to give ecigs a try was wanting to get away from the cancer causing carcinogens in regular cigs.Naturally i did a lot of reading on the internet before hand to try and find out how safe they are.The information out there is all over the place and of coarse i expect there would not be one definitive answer.I have not decided yet if i plan to give up nicotine a 100% or not...at the moment i don't have any plans to it is in my opinion that nicotine is not any worse then caffeine as long as you don't combine it with all the other cancer causing chemicals that are in a regular cig.

So i wanted to get as many of your honest thoughts as possible as to how safe to you feel they are.As i stated above i feel nicotine is just as safe as caffeine.

Billy likes this.
  2. JackMojica

JackMojica New Member Member

Nicotine isn't good for you anyway, but the delivery mechanism - vapor - is much safer than any kind of smoke. Definitely. Not nearly as many carcinogens, etc.

Billy likes this.
  3. Mike Espanola

Mike Espanola New Member Member

Hi there, thought I'd send you these two links which are somewhat recent. One is from a Medical Journalist in the UK and the other (albeit somewhat long and dry) is from a doctor in Canada. Hope this helps :) Have a look:

The one from the UK:

The one from Canada:

4. Eloy B. Sherrod

Eloy B. Sherrod New Member Member

There are so many people who I interact with says that E cigarettes are safer than normal ones.