Greetings, all!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KellyGirl, Nov 10, 2013.

1. KellyGirl

KellyGirl New Member Member

Nov 10, 2013
    Salmon Arm, BC
    I hope I am posting this is the right place...
    I started vaping about a month ago with an e-puffer Colibri. It worked, but I did not find it as satisfying as I had hoped. I got some juice & started re-filling my cartos - better, but still not good enough.
    I spent lots of time on the big ecig forum, but found it hard to make sense out of the lingo all over the site.
    I finally decided to try Fasttech, because of the prices.
    I have 3 orders currently in transit (I hope). With the shipping issues they are having, I have no idea when my stuff will arrive. I'm also not sure whether the bits & pieces I ordered are going to work together the way I hope.
    So for now I am vaping away on my Colibri, and waiting to try egos, evods, clearos, passthroughs, etc. etc. etc.....
    Oh, just for the record - I smoked for 40 years, and since I started vaping I have not smoked more than 2 in any day, and most days I don't light up at all. So I am convinced that this the right road for me, if I can ever get the right hardware.
    I'm very glad to find a Canadian forum.
  2. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

Oct 22, 2012
    Good luck with your new gear...I think you'll find it very painless switching over ;-)