GG series

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by imeothanasis, May 16, 2014.

1. imeothanasis

imeothanasis New Member Member

I hope that I open this thread to the right place of the forum. I am Imeo that makes the GG series and it is a pleasure to meet you. The reason for this thread is to communicate with GG users for every issue they have with their GG. You can ask everything related to GG and I will be glad to answer to you.

If this thread is opened to the wrong place or if I am not allowed to open a thread like this, please let me know or delete it.

Thank you very much and have a great evening:)

2. imeothanasis

I will start by posting pics and videos about the new GG project, that is esterigon. here are some pics of it:

[​IMG][/url] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][/IMG]

3. imeothanasis

and here are the videos about esterigon

4. imeothanasis

5. imeothanasis

6. imeothanasis

A small video to show you one more ability of esterigon. You can adjust the path of the button. Its something that I knew it could be done but I didnt have a shined button to try it. An unshined button doesnt work because the small cut that it has around it, sticks to the tube. But the shined version works beautiful

7. imeothanasis

8. imeothanasis

if we didnt have the benefits of the special spring loaded application of esterigon and we had solid connection with all its disadvantages, we would see this:

[video=youtube;3Bs3Io__ArE]

Also, if someone likes solid contact with battery, esterigon can do that easily. The construction can accept a small pin that screws on the steady pin of the button. You remove the moving pin, the moving pin's case and the spring and you put a bolt there that I can make for 3 euros

The video is made for people that think that solid contacts are better and also because we can have solid contacts too on esterigon