Flüx Nectar: Hush from gotvapes

Discussion in 'Juice Reviews' started by Zero, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Zero

Zero Professor of Vapology Member

For some reason orders from gotvapes take quite a while to get here but i've never had any problems with customs or any of my orders.

I took a gamble starting with Hush because the name really tells you nothing about it.
    The gamble paid off! I've been vaping Hush for almost a year now and absolutely love it!
    If you've ever had St. Germain Liqueur then you have an idea of the taste.
    It's a 70/30 mix which comes in a plastic eye dropper phial. Very Convenient!

Gotvapes describes it as "delicious, mildly sweet vape with very light tropical undertones.." which is pretty bang on. I recommend it 100%!
    [​IMG]
    http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?m...id=826&zenid=7ea78e9b7d16175ece46ee1238824b57

SirVapesALot and saintjames like this.
  2. SirVapesALot

SirVapesALot Super Moderator Staff Member

Sounds interesting, I googled that liqueur, and found it was it was made from elderberry flowers.
    I like monty python and, John Clease as the french soldier shouting from the top of the castle "your mother was a hampster and your father smelled of elderberries" is truly classic. Launching the cow over the wall was too. Fetchez la vache! I would try this juice just because of that. cheers Zero

3. Zero

Zero Professor of Vapology Member

I say this with no shame... the only reason I first picked it up... the bottle.
    [​IMG]
    Hush doesn't come in a bottle like this though... but I demand the next big ecig innovation better be sexy eliquid bottles!

SirVapesALot likes this.
  4. SirVapesALot

SirVapesALot Super Moderator Staff Member

I like that idea.

5. teresa1234

teresa1234 New Member Member