ECC, VapeMania, The Mods, The Juice, The People

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Sep 18, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

Hey everyone! welcome to the VLOG for 9/18/2014. So where the hell have I been? well, i've been literally all over the place. Vapemania14 in Winston Salem NC as well as ECC in Ontario CA. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. In this vlog were going to chit chat about a "few" of the devices and liquids that I picked up at the various vape meets. There is a bit of rambling at the end as well as some beer talk and a very important message for a dear dear friend of ours NurseCin. Follow the link below and donate whatever you can for her. She is a sweetheart that has truly fallen on bad times. GoFundMe link for Nurse Cin Tuck in, Grab your best vape and enjoy the program. Timestamps for everything is below Top of the show is nonsense / announcements / Kruger trash talking Beer is at 02:38 Shoutouts are at 08:50 NurseCin / Jam Attack is at 11:54 (Very long) first impressions are at 19:24 Wrap up at the end One quick last ECC note at the end as well All crucial Links are below The Vapor Guitar Pedal Mod Ramble ( Japan Mech Mod ) VREX 26650 SMW Box mod The RIG - "Competition mod" Sigelei 100w Sigelei 50w TugBoat V2 RedHorse Mod Ritual Machine - ZOMBI Ragtime Vapor - HonkyTonk Vigilante - Life of Pie Classified liquid - Delight Namberjuice - Pineapple Cake The Beer Trappist Westvleteren 12 (XII) - Brouwerij Westvleteren (Sint-Sixtusabdij van Westvleteren) The Other VapeWave Documentary AmandaEm Website

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel