E juice brand recommendations.

Discussion in 'Juice Reviews' started by predator678, Mar 27, 2016.

1. predator678

predator678 New Member Member

Hey guys! So I've always bought TKO vapor juice, and it's a decent quality but kind of expensive! I never tried anything else, I tend to go for the menthol flavors because I like a strong menthol flavor! Suggestions for good brands that are reasonably priced? I believe TKO is 60/40 PG VG, may be a bit off on that.

johanrobert likes this.
  2. CanuckVaper

CanuckVaper New Member Member

I've never tried TKO, but I do know that Vape Moshi out of Toronto has a good number of juices which have some minty taste to them...anything from Melon Mint, Chocolate Mint, to Menthol Tobacco, they've got quite a few. Little bit pricier at $20CAD/bottle, but well worth it. Dark Sky Vapors has a couple as well such as "Smurf Brains" and "Blood Lust" which have some minty essence to them but a bit cheaper at $14CAD/bottle.
    Frisco's Breath by The Juice Punk is another decent flavor that is a Wintergreen and it's around $17.50CAD. Other than that, maybe take a look at Drip Crate, it's basically a service where you can choose your flavour profile (Menthol in your case) and they send you juices by different companies, you can get a good amount for lower prices.

johanrobert likes this.
  3. hollynorth12

hollynorth12 New Member Member

I don't like TKO, I love the Fizzy grape e liquid. This is just the perfect balance of taste and sweetness. Definitely one of my top flavours and goes brilliantly with menthol ice. And this is a very cheap rated, only £3.99. If you love candy, soda drinks or ripe grapes, then you’ll love this.

johanrobert likes this.