Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Jun 16, 2013.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012
    USA I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no value to me. This is my opinions and experience with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then. I'm pretty sure that no matter how long I vape in my life, a carto tank will be one of my setups. I truly and honestly just love the way that they vape. It's easy to punch and fill a tank, and it will provide you with hours of fiddle free vaping. Check out my other video here regarding the punching and filling process The Fluid flask is a very stylized and solid tank. Machined out of stainless steel and the price of $75 reflects that. It's pricey, and it's a hard sell when there are $20 delrin cartomizer tanks on the market. I'm glad to have one, and I love using it, but i'm not sure I would have paid the $75 price for one, Vape budget hands, I will say however that the size of the flask is VERY nice. Sitting on top of 'flat top' mods like the VAMO or the xMaxV3 it looks very cool and is nearly the same diameter as the mod, makes for a very VERY clean looking mod. It seems to be so popular in fact that china has already made a clone of the Flask. thanks so much for watching everyone!

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel