Decided to make my own liquids...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by VapedDave, Mar 5, 2015.

1. VapedDave

VapedDave New Member Member

So I've decided to make my own ejuice and ordered the nicotine (250ml, 48mg, 100%PG) within Canada so I wouldn't have to worry about customs and all that.

I found someone selling 77oz of different flavours for $100 shipped and now just need to send that money over to him but first I want to make sure the nicotine comes in the mail.

However, here is what I want to do, I'm going to make 4 flavours and give a bottle to a friend of mine to see how he likes the flavour and all that.

Now, if he likes it, I was thinking of making and selling them, I am willing to send 1 bottle to 3 well known members on here for opinions as well before going forward with even trying to sell them.

My question is, is is there laws stating that I am not allowed to sell eliquid if it contains nicotine? The last thing I want is to get fined and/or charged with anything for a few $

2. vaporskitchen

vaporskitchen VAPORSKITCHEN.COM Vendor

I think everyone that is smart enough to elaborate something is smart enough to look into sharing to the public something, look into your laws and freedoms, look into what is write and wrong, we can all make illegal liquid but then where do we all go wrong, unfortunately Vaporskitchen does not sell this position and there are a 100 audities , that do, let them, but some how they are going to get followed by the FDA, OHM, and probably the GOC.....

3. vaporskitchen

vaporskitchen VAPORSKITCHEN.COM Vendor

so in other words watch out

4. ejuiceejuice

ejuiceejuice Vendor Vendor

Name anything you want to do and I'll find a Canadian law against it.

5. peteperkins

peteperkins New Member Member

Were you able to create your own ejuice DAVE? I think law will not allow you..

6. antoniowashington

antoniowashington New Member Member

There must be some law against that.. Just be cautious..If you have found the law you can update it here..

7. taylor11pelps

taylor11pelps New Member Member

I don't think law will permit. Especially in Canada it is tough to do vaping business.