CoolFire V1 and CoolFire V2 ( Also iClear30b )

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Feb 17, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

Please allow youtube to Process the video before the HD option is available I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then, Innokin seems to be releasing an endless stream of new mods these days. I'm generally a fan of their gear, from the SVD to the MVP, even the giant 134 is a solid mod. These Cool/Fire miss the mark just a touch on functionality. They both run on the same ( small ) 19350 battery. Which does not offer a stellar battery life. The V1 i'm told is a regulated 8 watts, but everything I put on it seemed extraordinarily weak. The V1 build quality is nice, and the button is clicky. So no complaints there, but the battery life and power leave a lot to be desired, especially at $50. The V2 ( the grenade ) has a bit more functionality with the variable wattage dial, but still uses that same small somewhat disappointing battery. Again Nice build quality and nice clicky button. At around $85 it seems a bit pricey, but not outrageous. The iClear30b is pretty much a let down. My first few toots were surprisingly good, then gurgle nation moved in, and never moved out. I'm assuming that the heads can be rebuilt *attn Rip Trippers* but I haven't given it a go, and honestly don't have much of an interest in attempting. Feel free to check out the Cool/Fire mods here Hypertank link as well if anyone is interested

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel