CONTEST & HUGE PROMOTIONS

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Kacey Postill, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Kacey Postill

Kacey Postill Vendor Vendor

Hello Everybody : ) I am the owner of Chain Reaction Vaping and would love your opinion about our Canadian made EJuice & Vaping Products. We are currently having a PROMOTION, SALE & CONTEST which I would love for you to check out. Simply visit www.chainreactionvaping.com to ENTER for your chance to WIN an EGO PRIZE PACK!!! SALE on ECIG KITS & a 4 PACK of Canadian EJuice for ONLY 30$. Choose from a variety of only the HIGHEST VOTED juices. Thanks Everyone! KEEP CALM & VAPE ON

Attached Files:

2. Vapour Canada

Vapour Canada www.vapourcanada.ca Vendor

I would like to hear the reviews as well, as I am always looking to carry the best flavours.
    Vapour Canada

3. Kacey Postill

Kacey Postill Vendor Vendor

The reviews are submitted by our customers unfortunately I not have a compiled set of data. We sell only juices that our customers rate a minimum of 8. I see that you deal with Juicy EJuice. I've tried most of their flavours and they are a good EJuice company however I find that they leave the vaper far more dehydrated or with dry mouth. We sell an EJuice with a proprietary blend of PG/VG and flavouring. I am happy to see that you are exploring different EJuices as that in itself is a daunting task. I myself have tried numerous brands and find pros and cons with each one as I'm sure you have as well. I encourage you to try out our EJuice and see what you think. Thanks for your interest. Very nice site you have btw : ) Keep Calm and Vape On

4. Vapour Canada

Vapour Canada www.vapourcanada.ca Vendor

Hello Kacey,

Thanks for the compliments on the site. We are constantly updating it, and making changes to trying to make it a clean easy to nagigate site.

If you ever decide to compile the data from your reviews, let me know?

Happy Vaping!