Coming Soon: Kanger UniTank

Discussion in 'Tank Systems' started by eCigMod, Sep 13, 2013.

1. eCigMod

eCigMod Vendor Vendor

Kanger is releasing a new Vivi Nova style tank with rebuildable stainless steel parts. not released yet but I'd expect within a 2-3 weeks it will be. I'd expect this to compete with their higher end tank the ProTank 2 but with a lower price point. Hopefully it will use the same coils as Protank/eVod.

Specs from Kanger:

Kanger Unitank clearomizer is most Innovated ego series version. the glass surrounding provide best safety and healthier environment for e-liquid, the heating coil are placed at button which is are much better to heating the e-liquid, you dont need to always reverse the cartomizer all the time, and the heating coil still able to replace.

Atomizer capacity:1.5ml / 600 puffs (replaceable heating coil)

[​IMG]

2. Vapella

Vapella Member Member

So looks like a glass Vivi Nova but bottom coil. I'd be interested in trying one but only if they sell the replacement parts (glass/base).

3. shane

shane New Member Member

it is the same as the other two pro tanks but you fill it from the top instead of the bottom

4. eCigMod

eCigMod Vendor Vendor

Yep, but there is also this tidbit I came across:

The Unitank has an ingenious system to keep the coil from flooding when you remove the top of the tank. There is a spring on the inside that closes off the chamber with the coil when the top is off the tank. Then, when the top is replaced, this opens up the chamber and allows the juice to flow to the coil in a pressurized environment.

saintjames likes this.
  5. shane

shane New Member Member

kanger keeps getting better, just have a hard time keeping up, only had the pro tank 1 for a month