Clearomizers

Discussion in 'Cartos / Clearos / Atomizers' started by snaggletooth75, Jul 19, 2014.

1. snaggletooth75

snaggletooth75 New Member Member

I am looking to buy new clearomizers for my E-Cigarette. What clearomizers would you recommend I buy? I would like to buy a new clearomizer that produces a lot of vapor and gives the eliquid good flavor.

2. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

Hey snaggletooth,

That's a complex question but I will try to help. Clearomizers come in many many varieties. The 3 most common are:
    1. bottom coil clearomizers
    2. top coil clearomizers
    3. tanks
    What you want depends on your personal preference. That said most people seem to be gravitating towards bottom coil clearomizers and two of the most popular are the EVOD 2 (Kanger) and the Apire CE5. Both have replaceable coils and provide for huge vapor with amazing flavour. If you find you like these types you can move into a tank system like the Kanger Protank 3 as an example.

Hope that helps!

3. unclebob

unclebob New Member Member

In my opinion, the new Kanger products are ace!

Especially the Aerotank line.

That said, if you are up to the challenge then get yourself a good kayfun clone and experience vaping bliss and learn how to rebuild.

4. SinoEcigs

SinoEcigs Sinocig is specialized in Ecigarette Member

Give me a little tip to buying Atomizer :

Frist -You should check you ecigarette battery type such as : ego , evod , ego-c twist , evod twist , EGO-VV , Mechanical Mod , Adjust Voltage battery ,650mAh , 900mAh, 1100mAh, 1300mAh, attach 18650 battery type....... so many type battery need match different atomizer.

Second- Cleaning ego / evod ecigarette battery match MT3 Atomizer 2.0 ohm is good to veapor; EGO-VV / Mechanical Mod / Adjust Voltage Battery match RBA Atomizer , RDA Atomizer is good.

So if you ecigarette battery is ego / evod you should buying MT3 Atomizer is good and cheap, if you ecigarette battery is adjust voltage battery you should buying RBA Atomizer is use longer and veapor more ,depend you ecigarette battery.

advance -SinoEcig

5. hookahinthebox

hookahinthebox New Member Member

will recommend RBA Atomizer

6. Peter Martin

Peter Martin Hybrid Mechanical Mod Member

Aspire Atlantis tank is best high power clearomizer by Aspire in market.