Canadavapes ejuce

Discussion in 'Juice Reviews' started by Vaper4sure, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Vaper4sure

Vaper4sure New Member Member

My original newbie purchase, starter kit and e juice was from Canadavapes. I was very pleased, and has continued to order from here (as well as from other Canadian vendors). My original all day vape - 12 weeks+ - has been their Belmont Mild, it is smooth with a hint of sweetness, great all day vape flavour. Today I received a free-with-purchase 10 ml bottle of Chocolate Chill. Oh my! I vaoed a 1,6 ml tank, licking my lips and commenting out loud how great it is (I am here by myself!) within 2 hours of starting this flavour, I have been back on the site ordering 2X30 ml of this. I ordered 16 mg strength. The flavour is deep, not overwhelmingly chocolatey or too sweet. Th is great, vapour is satisfying and aftertaste is yummy. I recommend both the vendor and the flavour

2. Premiummixez

Premiummixez New Member Member

New Canadian based vendor of premium e liquids with over 90+ flavors to choose from www.plasmavapors.com grand opening Aug 08 2015 Coupon code
    Plasma15 for additional 15% off our already low pricing. Flat rate shipping across Canada.

3. kinixecig

kinixecig New Member Member

Shortly joined the stuff, amazing experience. wants a new best e cig and liquid.

4. stratovarius

stratovarius New Member Member

plasmavapors... hmmmmm... interesting

5. Premiummixez

Premiummixez New Member Member

Gourmet quality mixes. Low prices. Use discount code Plasma15 for additional 15% discount