Canada ban eliquid with nicotine content?

Discussion in 'eCig Newbie' started by sinoecig, Apr 28, 2014.

1. sinoecig

sinoecig BesteEcigaretteSolution.com Member

For a newbie to ecigarette, eliquid with nicotine content is needed. on one can smoke water if he smoked traditional tabacco for a long time. if buy eliquid with nicontine content is illegal, how can we alive......................
    anyone can tell me how to purchase eliquid and pass customs successfully?

2. FerminIsakson

FerminIsakson New Member Member

Really not sure how you will do that..It is a big risk..Be strong and quit nicotine..

3. joanne

joanne New Member Member

it's easy..just order it online!...i've ordered from states but also right here, in canada..bc has a good one..craveejuice.com!! there's many more..if you're still searching i can send you a list!

4. Larry Peru

Larry Peru New Member Member

This is gonna be a bummer if this ban goes through

joanne likes this.
  5. Howie

Howie Vendor Vendor

Canada is notoriously slow on anything related to the legal system. A 'wait and watch' for the most part. Most likely they are sitting waiting for other countries to make decisions, and will likely follow suit to whatever the US does.

Howie
    Owner, Canada Vapes

joanne likes this.
  6. joanne

joanne New Member Member

yup, you're right! good ol Canada..always behind times!

7. Hello World

Hello World New Member Member

Nicotine has always been a restricted substance subject to legal controls, it's really just a matter how much effort the Gov't throws after clamping down on it. 2 years on e-cigs now and I've likely legally stiffed them to the tune of $ 3,000 plus. Considering tomorrow's bureaucracy is as useless as yesterdays, sit back and relax, nothing new in store to worry about. Even our Ontario brethren can't stop native backlake distributions via New York state.

Gov'ts do not progress from 'useless' to 'useful', it's the other way around. They just bark a lot and a news-starved media always has some printspace to fill.

Yes, ^^^ that. I've also gotten some hot deals from China.

8. Peter Martin

Peter Martin Hybrid Mechanical Mod Member

Bad news for me.......

9. maydayit

maydayit New Member Member

When I start looking into ecigs a couple of years ago, there was actually something going on in the market here. Even American online distributors had big banners that they couldn't ship to Canada. I wound up finding an Ontario company (can't remember which now) where I bought a 510 (I think that's what it was). That attempt didn't go so well, mostly because I didn't really know what I was doing yet. Just over a year ago, I did another search, and found things had opened up vastly. So if we do get a national ban, it could affect our supplies in a very negative way.

Derek

10. Stickle

Stickle New Member Member

How can any government ban nicotine without banning tobacco ?

11. maydayit

maydayit New Member Member

No idea, but when I first started looking into vaping, the only juice I could buy was 0nic, and this was on several sites. Even larger US sites would catch the Canadian IP and send me a special welcome page that said they could only ship me 0nic!