Blow Safer Clouds, IPV V2 + Infinate CLT

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Sep 22, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

My views and opinions on the IPV V2, 50watt box mod and Infinate CLT atomize as well as blowing safer clouds I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then, there are ways to blow much much safer clouds than building into the fraction of ohms and pushing your batteries to the limit. This new wave of regulated, high wattage box mods are just that solution. I don't believe they are going to kill the mech mod. I love sub ohms and mechs myself, they are smaller and fantastic to use. Plus they look just DEAD sexy...well.. sometimes. But no matter. High ohms, high volts, lower wattage and MUCH lower amps make for an overall VERY satisfying sub-ohm-like experience in my book. The IPV V2 is a great example of a nice affordable, yet POWERFUL, regulated box mod. It's got a slim profile, nice clicky buttons, and plenty of power under the hood. Mine did not come with a battery, but something like the SONY VTC4 will work in here, and work well! Like I said in the video. The CLT atomizer is highly decent. It feels a little cheap overall. Weak-ish orings, rought edges. But it does get the job done and for $27 for a non clone RDA with huge airflow holes and a nice deck. it's well worth the price. Additionally my favorite things of this year, the ChuffTop Cap fit and work very well on the CLT atomizer. I can only assume that when the CLT V2 comes out soon, that the CLT will drop even further in price. Feel free to check em out using the links below and remember. Vape safe http://districtf5ve.com/?page_id=8142 http://store.cavapes.com/default.asp

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel