Big Tobacco Worms its way back on to TV

Discussion in 'eCig Industry News & Reports' started by Rare Air eCigs, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Rare Air eCigs

Rare Air eCigs Vendor Vendor

This is one of the more balanced, well-informed pieces on electronic cigarettes we've come across recently.

It will be interesting to see how the FDA decides to regulate eCigs in the months ahead. Now that big tobacco has stepped in and bought some of the biggest eCigs companies like Blucig, we can't help but wonder if the new laws will be skewed towards eSmoking products brought to you by big tobacco. It's pretty clear that big tobacco companies are salivating at this new opportunity to get back on our TVs and radios after being banned for years.

Of course it's all something for Canadian consumers to keep a close eye on. Canada has it's own regulatory wrinkles it needs to sort through, and it stands to reason that whatever decisions that are made will be tied to our neighbours to the south.

Here's the full article :

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...e-ads/2608427/

MasterVapes likes this.
  2. MasterVapes

MasterVapes Sysop Admin

Yep things will likely be very different come October. Thanks for posting :)

This is what worries me the most as well! :mad:

3. Rare Air eCigs

Rare Air eCigs Vendor Vendor

It's a worry.. definitely something to keep an eye on. I choose to focus on the positive : We've got this amazing product that is changing people's lives, and the majority of the general public in this country still doesn't know it exists! How amazing is that?

Could new regulations make life much more difficult for vendors? For sure. Can they stop "us"? Absolutely not. I'd like to see them try!