BeyondVape Sage VS The Beacon, FINISH HIM!

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Sep 1, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

My review and opinions on the SAGE mech mod and BEACON mech mod, both available from One last in-between video while i'm away from home. Headed out to ECC this weekend. Things will hopefully get back to normal after that. Hope to see you there! I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then, Beyond vape is constantly impressing me with their ability to bring out nice mech mods at a reasonable price. Both the Beacon and the Sage are under $100 each. For an all original, non clone mech mod. I feel like you're a winner no matter which one you pick. Here are some plus and minus for both -SAGE- Feels "heavy duty" Nice button feel "hits hard" Modular design Press fit switch makes cleaning impossible somewhat annoying "adjust the screw" system for battery rattle Easy to use locking feature -Beacon- Telescoping design is super easy to adjust Feels weaker in construction Feels a touch weaker in performance Not 22mm Multiple colors Easy to use locking feature As always the decision is yours to make, they both have some plus and minus points. In the end even with it's slightly less hitting feel. I think I prefer the Beacon over the Sage mod. Feel free to check both of them out here

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel