Best (and cheapest) mod + tank recommendations?

Discussion in 'eCig Newbie' started by Legoenwan, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Legoenwan

Legoenwan New Member Member

Hey so I'm looking to get a new setup as mine is finally starting to die. Trying to spend as little money as possible and it seems most of the stores around me sell wayy higher than what's available online.

I currently have an istick 30w and an Isub PC tank, but there are so many and websites it's hard to know what a good deal is.

I've seen people mention fasttech but say it takes forever. Canvape was mentioned as well i think.

Any suggestions /links would be really appreciated, Thanks guys

2. Chuck333

Chuck333 Member Member

I realize this is a bit past the point as far as being timely with an answer but I'll do it anyway.

I bought a Tesla 80W TC mod from Gearbest.com that cost about $22 US . With shipping just over $30 CDN. It took 11 days to arrive.
    I bought a Toptank Mini Clone from Fasttech.com that cost about 8.25 US. With shipping just over $10 CDN. It took exactly 4 weeks to arrive.
    I went to the local B/M and bought an 18650 battery that cost about $15 with taxes included.
    So the whole deal cost me just over $55 CDN. That's in the price range of a Kanger Subvod (Nano). This is a WAY superior setup. I have a Subvod, a Subvod Mega and a Joyetech Ego AIO Pro C. The Tesla/Toptank is the best setup by far.

20161122_154107.jpg

As described.

MasterVapes likes this.