Are premium juices worth it?

Discussion in 'Juice Reviews' started by iamlaura, Sep 2, 2014.

1. iamlaura

iamlaura New Member Member

Hey guys, I am wondering what is the real difference with premium and regular juices. Does it really make a difference?

2. Howie

Howie Vendor Vendor

E-Liquid is such a personal preference thing, it is really difficult to say. As a manufacture of e-liquid, I can say that the greatest care is taken on all of our e-liquids, both regular and premium. Most of the markup on premium e-liquid is in pretty bottles and boxes. If your supplier isn't using the highest quality ingredients in ALL of his/her e-liquid, even the 'non premium' e-liquid, I would get a new supplier!

Howie
    Owner, Canada Vapes

3. Peter Martin

Peter Martin Hybrid Mechanical Mod Member

yes premium juices are graet worth.....

4. phantomseliquid

phantomseliquid World Renowned eLiquid Vendor

"You get what you pay for" basically sums up your question here.

You can get "cheap" juice that's loaded with chemicals such as diacetyl and diketone, which are proven to cause cancer when vaped.

I can't speak for others, but Phantoms Premium eLiquid contains only vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol (both FDA approved and have decades of studies and GRAS certification), food flavorings (also FDA approved) and lastly, high quality, pure nicotine, the same addictive chemical you are already inhaling in your cigarette.

If you are health conscious and want what is truly “good” for you, a good start is to quit smoking cigarettes all together.

Phantoms eLiquid is carefully crafted using the highest quality flavor ingredients and bases from the most trusted sources in the U.S. and Canada. Phantoms eLiquid contains no artificial coloring and is diacetyl and diketone free. We are a family company and that means we will not sell you a product that isn’t good enough for our family and friends to use. Health and safety is our chief concern.

5. Premiummixez

Premiummixez New Member Member

We at www.plasmavapors.com are committed to providing top quality premium e juices at a reasonable cost. Premium simply means that higher quality ingredients are used, super concentrated flavorings are more costly but when combined with regular strength concentrates and or extracts the effect is basically doubling the flavor without causing the dreaded over flavored muted or dirty or pefrumey tasting juice. Why pay extra for premium juice in a fancy package or glass bottle or the even bigger scam a flavor "shot" . more flavor will not make a better juice it is a percentage game that requires years of R&D. If your current supplier is purposely holding out on flavor or offering flavor shots they clearly don't understand how quality e liquids are made. Of our 90+ products each flavor consists of usually 6-12 different flavorings used in conjunction at optimal %'s. The result is premium e juice with bold, robust well rounded flavor. All our eliquids contain the purest VG and PG our VG is 100%! pure Non Gmo kosher usp food grade and contain no artificial sweetener and no artificial colouring

6. kinixecig

kinixecig New Member Member

Starting E liquid is best what ever way you are thinking, making smoke out off hazardous effect as tobacco was.

7. ejuiceejuice

ejuiceejuice Vendor Vendor

I have yet to find an e-liquid maker out there who doesn't call their ejuice "premium".
    That's why we call ours "beyond premium".
    Wink wink. ;)

8. ejuiceejuice

Oh come on. Five Pawns, the most expensive ejuice on the planet has been found to contain high amounts of diacetyl. Google it. You don't get what you pay for. This is the most BS filled industry I've ever seen. It makes me laugh.

9. ejuiceejuice

[QUOTE="Most of the markup on premium e-liquid is in pretty bottles and boxes. If your supplier isn't using the highest quality ingredients in ALL of his/her e-liquid, even the 'non premium' e-liquid, I would get a new supplier![/QUOTE]

BINGO

10. eavisuneliquids

eavisuneliquids New Member Member

For me premium juices is just high-end juices. Personally I got some premiums that was worst than "not-premium" but as Howie wrote it's all up to you. Maybe premiums will be better for you and taste you more than normal ;)

11. shazitta

shazitta New Member Member

premium are some times good but most of the times the company has made their name and they comeup with the pretty bottle and charge u xtra and put a little extra flavouring as well as more additives.