Any recommedations of ecig kits for newcomers?

Discussion in 'eCig Newbie' started by jamesponting, May 22, 2016.

1. jamesponting

jamesponting New Member Member

Hello friends

I am bit new to vaping and there are so many kits available in the market..Please help me in finding right one which is best suited for newcomers..

cloudmonster likes this.
  2. cloudmonster

cloudmonster New Member Member

If you're looking for an easy-to-use setup that still performs well, I would recommend the Joyetech AIO Kit. I actually got one for my dad, and he's really happy with it. Hope this helps.

3. jamesponting

jamesponting New Member Member

Thanks buddy for your good suggestion, you are right on it, I finally got a AIO, not from vaporauthority as you recommended, I bought it from vaporsolo.com, only $14.92, easy and peasy, and I love it!

4. Ian Edwards

Ian Edwards New Member Member

5. Chuck333

Chuck333 New Member Member

I recommend a Kanger Subvod Mega TC. The removable tank (Subtank Mini) with a 510 thread count is great if you want to switch to another (maybe adjustable) battery pack. The TC (temperature control) capability is great if you always forget to check liquid level in the tank, no more dry hits and burnt coils. Best of all no or very little spit-back. It's available at most brick and mortar vape shops and runs from $50-$60 complete with a 2300 mah battery, two coils and a charger chord. The guys I go to use this tank for their sample machines.

Lexi-truemanecig likes this.