All VapeBash, Shout-Outs, Mods and Juices. Illinois liquid BAN

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Apr 17, 2014.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

Hey Everyone! gonna to this VLOG a little bit different this week. 90% of it will be about the time I had a vapebash, and the few products that I picked up there :) I met so many amazing people, as well had the chance to reconnect with some old friends. Shout-outs and heartwarming stories galore #RubyCrew. There will be some legislation talk at the end of the video regarding some awful legislation that they are trying to push though in Illinois I honestly didn't even get to talk about everything I wanted to in this video. But just know that if we had an exchange at VapeBash, you directly effected my enjoyment of the meet for the better. so tuck in, Grab your best vape and enjoy the video As always please allow youtube to process the video before the HD option is available. Top of the show are some random updates and beer talk. VapeBash talk starts at about 8:15 Quick time-lapse shot of VapeBash is at round 15:00 Amber hangs out at roughly 20:00 New Namberjuice flavors are at 29:30 VapeBash Products including The RADIX v1 The Joe Litt's 3D Printed mod The Just tha Tip drip tips the Viking DNA30 mod The KayFun Dual Coil JIG The Classified e-liquid all start at around 40:00 The Peter / Victoria story is at 56:00 Illinois Legislation is at 59:40 MtBaker Vapor GWAR juice is at 60:03 The Beer Shoutouts to the best crew on earth! I love you all Joe Hannah Nikki Brittany Morgan Albin Tyler Greg Greer links below Illinois Liquid Ban The RADIX V1 JustThaTip driptips Viking DNA30 mod

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel