A Mythically Fabricated acrylic pipe

Discussion in 'GrimmGreen Videos' started by GrimmGreen, Oct 27, 2013.

1. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member Member

Oct 12, 2012

I received this product at no charge from the vendor for the purpose of doing a video, Therefore it has no monetary value to me. This video is my opinions and experiences with the product, and is in no way intended to be the final hammer of judgment. Now then, Mythical fabrications makes some truly fantastic looking pipes including one made from STONE! yeah, stone like rock stone. They look great and have a very magical / whymsical feel to them. If it wasn't for the damn wonky switch on top I have a feeling I would enjoy this pipe much more than I do. As it stands it's more of a display item that I occasionally vape, rather than a device that I would rely on as a regular every day vape. It's nice, and stylish don't get me wrong. But being a wired 3.7v pipe in 2013 it's performance is a bit outdated. The price for the pipes range from $125 for the acrylic version, up to well over $200 for the metal and stone versions. There is clearly a lot of work that goes into these. You're paying for the time and energy that is put into these pipes. As well as that mythical / steampunk-y / whimsical styling. Feel free to check them out at http://www.mythicalfabrications.com/

Via: Grimm Green's Youtube Channel