8 to 1

Discussion in 'eCig Newbie' started by johnsitka, Oct 4, 2013.

1. johnsitka

johnsitka New Member Member

8 to 1
    this is the reduction from analogs to vaping in one week.

It's Friday and I have most of a 5th of rum and diet in me but I OWN no cigarettes.

firstvapekit.jpg

Here is what I have after my first week, maybe it's my second, but basically I got a starter kit from china with 1100 mha pass through variable voltage, two clearomizers and Juice from a Canadian supplier in Oshawa and this last week I went from a basic 8 X 25 cig pack a week habit to 1. I now have no cigarettes. I'm not saying I wont have cigarettes but at the moment I don't need them.

forgive the picture, Note 3 camera is due this weekend but my current phone suffers in low light

KellyGirl and saintjames like this.
  2. saintjames

saintjames Member Member

Awesome! You're basically over the hump now. Should be a piece of cake going forward. Best of luck :)

3. johnsitka

johnsitka New Member Member

Thanks saintjames I think I got lucky on my first buy, the nic in the juice was super high and the batteries were an elite eGo version even though they are a rare knock off, they provided the features I needed at the time. Then "more juice", add a couple clearomizers, pretty lucky path. It was so simple but elusive. I see now from the point of "knowing" how easy it is to try vape, but how to convert me friends? The base personality has to be adventurous (fuckit) or a sheep responding to alpha of the pack. Honestly I think the only way to be really successful is to send them fully loaded Ego 1000+ Twist with aCE5 tank filled with RY4 40mg juice to a friend. That should be a kit? buy the charger the next day. I know my smoking friends and they need to be impressed or it is just another topic. I'm in for $170 all in and my ecig banner is already showing $130 saved.